Thursday, November 13, 2014

Missing IN or OUT parameter at index:: 1

The exception occurs when number of values assigned to a query does not equal the columns involved in the query.

The following query when executed throws such an exception.

String sql = "INSERT INTO ORDER VALUES(?, ?, ?,?);
PreparedStatement ps = conn.prepareStatement(sql);
ps.setString("Whole Sale");
ps.setDate(CURRENT_DATE);
ps.setFloat(188.23);
ps.setFloat(1.89);
ps.setString("Kevin Smith");

There are 4 columns in the sql, but it is trying to set 5 values to the query.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                        
If you have ever asked yourself these questions, this is the book for you. What is the meaning of life? Why do people suffer? What is in control of my life? Why is life the way it is? How can I stop suffering and be happy? How can I have a successful life? How can I have a life I like to have? How can I be the person I like to be? How can I be wiser and smarter? How can I have good and harmonious relations with others? Why do people meditate to achieve enlightenment? What is the true meaning of spiritual practice? Why all beings are one? Read the book free here.

No comments:

Post a Comment