Monday, November 3, 2014

NetBeans: Change the default java platform and add a new java platform

A. Change the default java platform


Open the netbeans.conf file located at <NetBenas home>\etc. change the netbeans_jdkhome=<C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_25 or other jdk home>

Restart NetBeans IDE.

B. Add a java platform to the NetBeans:


  1. Click Tools in the top menu of NetBeans IDE, select Java Platforms.
  2. In the pop up window, click the "Add platform..." button at the left bottom.
  3. Select the jdk you would like to add, click "Next >".
  4. Enter a platform name and click "Finish".
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                        
If you have ever asked yourself these questions, this is the book for you. What is the meaning of life? Why do people suffer? What is in control of my life? Why is life the way it is? How can I stop suffering and be happy? How can I have a successful life? How can I have a life I like to have? How can I be the person I like to be? How can I be wiser and smarter? How can I have good and harmonious relations with others? Why do people meditate to achieve enlightenment? What is the true meaning of spiritual practice? Why all beings are one? Read the book free here.

2 comments:

  1. when we change the netbeans_jdkhome value in conf file, I couldn't restart netbeans. i could close it but when I opened it, it is not opening.
    This is happening in Netbeans 7.2 and while changing JRE from 1.7 to 1.8
    Any help or suggestion is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is the new netbeans_jdkhome included in your system path?

      Delete