Wednesday, September 3, 2014

NetBeans contains files with errors - resolved

If you have a class X in project B extends a class Y in project A, error badges may occur in project B after you modified class Y and rebuilt project A. When you point the cursor at the error badge, it says "Contains files with errors". When you open the java file of class X and point the cursor at the error line, it says "Class X cannot convert to class Y".

To fix this problem


  1. Right-click on project B and select "Porperties".
  2. Click "Libraries" on the left under Categories.
  3. Select the library or the jar of project A in the right pane and click the "Remove" button to remove it.
  4. Click "OK" to close the window.
  5. Restart NetBeans.
  6. Repeat steps 1 and 2.
  7. Click the "Add Library" or "Add JAR/Folder" button to add the library or the jar of project A back to project B.         
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                        
If you have ever asked yourself these questions, this is the book for you. What is the meaning of life? Why do people suffer? What is in control of my life? Why is life the way it is? How can I stop suffering and be happy? How can I have a successful life? How can I have a life I like to have? How can I be the person I like to be? How can I be wiser and smarter? How can I have good and harmonious relations with others? Why do people meditate to achieve enlightenment? What is the true meaning of spiritual practice? Why all beings are one? Read the book free here.

No comments:

Post a Comment