Friday, March 11, 2016

SQL: How to get the next value of a sequence?

To use the next value of a sequence in a SQL statement is much simpler and easier than you can imagine. Just insert the following string with your sequence name to where is needed in your SQL statement.

      <Sequence Name>.nextval



                        
If you have ever asked yourself these questions, this is the book for you. What is the meaning of life? Why do people suffer? What is in control of my life? Why is life the way it is? How can I stop suffering and be happy? How can I have a successful life? How can I have a life I like to have? How can I be the person I like to be? How can I be wiser and smarter? How can I have good and harmonious relations with others? Why do people meditate to achieve enlightenment? What is the true meaning of spiritual practice? Why all beings are one? Read the book free here.

No comments:

Post a Comment