Tuesday, January 31, 2017

NetBeans: How to safely remove unused java files?

You must be very careful when you are going to delete a java file to make sure that it is not used anywhere. Following are the steps to safely remove a java file in NetBeans.

1. Right click the file in the navigation window, and select "Find Usages". Click the "Find" button in the pop up window. If the file is not used anywhere, proceed to step 2. Otherwise leave the file there.

2. Right click the file, choose "Refactor", and then "Safely Delete...". Click the "Refactor" button to remove the file.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                        


If you have ever asked yourself these questions, this is the book for you. What is the meaning of life? Why do people suffer? What is in control of my life? Why is life the way it is? How can I stop suffering and be happy? How can I have a successful life? How can I have a life I like to have? How can I be the person I like to be? How can I be wiser and smarter? How can I have good and harmonious relations with others? Why do people meditate to achieve enlightenment? What is the true meaning of spiritual practice? Why all beings are one? Read the book free here.

No comments:

Post a Comment