Thursday, March 9, 2017

[Solved] NetBeans: How to get back / recover / restore the Output window, Editor window, Projects window, or the Navigator window?

A. Window closed by accident

If you closed any of the NetBean windows by accident, you can always click on the Window menu in the top menu, and select the window you want to recover or display. If you don't see the window you want to display, check the submenus under the Window menu.


B. Window minimized by clicking the minimize button of the window

Look at the side and bottom edge of the NetBean screen to locate the minimized window, click on it to restore it.

If you feel the windows are really messed up, you can click on the word Window in the top menu and select Reset Windows before you perform the A or B listed above. This will reset the windows to their default layout.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                        


If you have ever asked yourself these questions, this is the book for you. What is the meaning of life? Why do people suffer? What is in control of my life? Why is life the way it is? How can I stop suffering and be happy? How can I have a successful life? How can I have a life I like to have? How can I be the person I like to be? How can I be wiser and smarter? How can I have good and harmonious relations with others? Why do people meditate to achieve enlightenment? What is the true meaning of spiritual practice? Why all beings are one? Read the book free here.

No comments:

Post a Comment