Monday, March 5, 2018

SQL: Check if a column exists in a table / a table has a column

You can query the user_tab_cols, all_tab_cols, or dba_tab_cols to see if a table has a column.

SQL> select count(*) from user_tab_cols where column_name='<column name>' and table_name='<table name>';

or

SQL> select count(*) from all_tab_cols where column_name='<column name>' and table_name='<table name>' and owner='<owner>';

or

SQL> select count(*) from dba_tab_cols where column_name='<column name>' and table_name='<table name>' and owner='<owner>';

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                        
If you have ever asked yourself these questions, this is the book for you. What is the meaning of life? Why do people suffer? What is in control of my life? Why is life the way it is? How can I stop suffering and be happy? How can I have a successful life? How can I have a life I like to have? How can I be the person I like to be? How can I be wiser and smarter? How can I have good and harmonious relations with others? Why do people meditate to achieve enlightenment? What is the true meaning of spiritual practice? Why all beings are one? Read the book free here.


No comments:

Post a Comment