Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Git Gui: Move a file from the Staged Changes area back to the Unstaged Changes list

After you saved your changes, you launch the Git Gui to commit your changes to the version control system.


You click the Stage Changed button to move the files from the Unstaged Changes to the Staged Changes (Will Commit) area.


Now, you noticed that there is a file you don't want to commit to the version control system. To move it back to the Unstaged Changes area, select the file in the Staged Changes area, click on the Commit in the top menu and select Unstage From Commit.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                        


If you have ever asked yourself these questions, this is the book for you. What is the meaning of life? Why do people suffer? What is in control of my life? Why is life the way it is? How can I stop suffering and be happy? How can I have a successful life? How can I have a life I like to have? How can I be the person I like to be? How can I be wiser and smarter? How can I have good and harmonious relations with others? Why do people meditate to achieve enlightenment? What is the true meaning of spiritual practice? Why all beings are one? Read the book free here.


No comments:

Post a Comment