Thursday, April 15, 2021

Not copying library C:\MyProjects\ImportantProject , it's a directory.

 When I was doing a Clean and Build on the ImportantProject in NetBeans, I got the following messages in the Output.

Created dir: C:\MyProjects\ImportantPorject\build

Updating property file: C:\MyProjects\ImportantPorject\build\built-jar.properties

Created dir: C:\MyProjects\ImportantPorject\build\classes

Created dir: C:\MyProjects\ImportantPorject\build\empty

Created dir: C:\MyProjects\ImportantPorject\build\generated-sources\ap-source-output

Compiling 35 source files to C:\MyProjects\ImportantPorject\build\classes

Copying 21 files to C:\MyProjects\ImportantPorject\build\classes

compile:

Copying 1 file to C:\MyProjects\ImportantPorject\build

Not copying library C:\MyProjects\JRx30 , it's a directory.

Copy libraries to C:\MyProjects\Vendors\lib.


When I expanded the ImportantProject and then the Libraries folder, I saw that the C:\MyProjects\ImportantPorject had been part of the libraries. 

After removing the C:\MyProjects\ImportantPorject from the libraries, the red line of message disappeared.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


If you have ever asked the questions below, you will benefit from reading this book.
What is the meaning of life?
Why do I have to suffer?
How can I have the life I like to have?
How can I be the person I want to be?
How can I have good and harmonious relations with others?

What is the true meaning of spiritual practice?  Check it out here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment