Monday, January 5, 2015

Error: Unable to access jarfile - Solved

The error happens in several situations.

1. The ".jar" part is missing from the jar file name. For example, your try to run your MyCode.jar with command java -jar MyCode instead of java -jar MyCode.jar

2. The path to the the jar file is incorrect. In this case the program is not able to find the jar file.

3. The jar file is missing. If for some reason the jar file is misplaced or deleted, then the error will occur.

4. You don't have permission to access the jar file. Check the permission of the folders on the path to make sure that you can access the jar file.

5. For linux operating system, if you are running the jar file from the same folder where the jar file exists, add "./" in front of the file name (e.g java -jar ./MyCode.jar) can help solve the problem.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                        
If you have ever asked yourself these questions, this is the book for you. What is the meaning of life? Why do people suffer? What is in control of my life? Why is life the way it is? How can I stop suffering and be happy? How can I have a successful life? How can I have a life I like to have? How can I be the person I like to be? How can I be wiser and smarter? How can I have good and harmonious relations with others? Why do people meditate to achieve enlightenment? What is the true meaning of spiritual practice? Why all beings are one? Read the book free here.

No comments:

Post a Comment