Thursday, February 5, 2015

NetBeans: error parsing file

The java file in NetBeans IDE is marked by an error marker that is caused by error parsing the file. This is often caused by that NetBeans is not in its best state, especially when notifications of low memory are issued. Addressing these issues to let NetBeans work in its proper state will usually solve the problem.

To solve the NetBeans low memory problem, please read this post : NetBeans low memory/not enough memory to compile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
       
                        
If you have ever asked yourself these questions, this is the book for you. What is the meaning of life? Why do people suffer? What is in control of my life? Why is life the way it is? How can I stop suffering and be happy? How can I have a successful life? How can I have a life I like to have? How can I be the person I like to be? How can I be wiser and smarter? How can I have good and harmonious relations with others? Why do people meditate to achieve enlightenment? What is the true meaning of spiritual practice? Why all beings are one? Read the book free here.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I solved the problem by removing the cache files to alleviate a low memory issue.

      Delete
    2. I solved it by deleting the files in the directory of C:\Users\jsu\AppData\Local\NetBeans\Cache.

      Delete