Wednesday, May 23, 2018

USB device not recognized: The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and Windows does not recognize it

You get this message popped up on your screen.


                Once you click on it, you see the window below



To fix it, open the control panel and click to open the Device Manager



In the Device Manager window, right click on the Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed), select Uninstall device and acknowledge the warning message to uninstall it. Restart your computer, Windows will reinstall the device automatically.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                        
If you have ever asked yourself these questions, this is the book for you. What is the meaning of life? Why do people suffer? What is in control of my life? Why is life the way it is? How can I stop suffering and be happy? How can I have a successful life? How can I have a life I like to have? How can I be the person I like to be? How can I be wiser and smarter? How can I have good and harmonious relations with others? Why do people meditate to achieve enlightenment? What is the true meaning of spiritual practice? Why all beings are one? Read the book free here.




No comments:

Post a Comment