Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Access is denied when ending a task from the task manager

When a program becomes non-responding and you want to kill it, you right click on your task manager to run it as an administrator, find the project, clicked the End Task button and acknowledged the warning message to stop it, you get the following.


You are stuck and is not able to use your program to do anything.

To solve it,

1. Go to the detail tab of your task manager to find the PID of the program.


2.  Open your Command Prompt as administrator by right click on it and run as administrator. You can also find the PID of your programs by running the command: tasklist

3. Run the command taskkill as below.


OR


If the above does not work for your, logout and re-login or reboot your computer should solve the problem.

However, the problem still exits even after you have tried to log out and back in and reboot your computer, you may need to restore your computer to a time when it worked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                        


If you have ever asked yourself these questions, this is the book for you. What is the meaning of life? Why do people suffer? What is in control of my life? Why is life the way it is? How can I stop suffering and be happy? How can I have a successful life? How can I have a life I like to have? How can I be the person I like to be? How can I be wiser and smarter? How can I have good and harmonious relations with others? Why do people meditate to achieve enlightenment? What is the true meaning of spiritual practice? Why all beings are one? Read the book free here.


No comments:

Post a Comment