Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Cannot Get Mail. The mail server imap.gmail.com is not responding in iPhone

I was trying to send an email to a friend and saw this message popped up on my iPhone screen.

Cannot Get Mail. The mail server imap.gmail.com is not responding. Verify that you have entered the correct account info in Mail settings.

The problem was due to that I had changed the password of my email account and the iPhone cannot connect to my email server with the old password.

To fix the problem, all you need to do is to open the Settings -> Passwords & Accounts -> Your email account, and it will ask you to enter your password.

If that does not work for you, simply remove the email account and re-add it to your iPhone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watch the blessing and loving online channel: SupremeMasterTV live




If you have ever asked yourself these questions, this is the book for you. What is the meaning of life? Why do people suffer? What is in control of my life? Why is life the way it is? How can I stop suffering and be happy? How can I have a successful life? How can I have a life I like to have? How can I be the person I like to be? How can I be wiser and smarter? How can I have good and harmonious relations with others? Why do people meditate to achieve enlightenment? What is the true meaning of spiritual practice? Why all beings are one? Read the book for free here.

No comments:

Post a Comment