Tuesday, December 10, 2019

NetBeans: warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction with -source 1.7

When you do a Clean and Build, you see this message in the Output window:

Compiling 1 source file to C:\MyProjects\MyJava\build\classes
warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction with -source 1.7
1 warning

This means that you are using a Java version as sources in this project, which is different from the Java Platform of your NetBean.

To remove the warning:

1. Right-click on the project in the Porjects window and select Properties.

2. Select Libraries from the Categories in the popup window, look for what is set as your Java Platform on the top of the right-side panel.

3. Select Sources under the Categories.

4. In the right-side panel, set the Source/Binary Format to the Java version used by your Java Platform.

5. Click the OK button and recompile your project.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watch the blessing and loving online channel: SupremeMasterTV live




If you have ever asked yourself these questions, this is the book for you. What is the meaning of life? Why do people suffer? What is in control of my life? Why is life the way it is? How can I stop suffering and be happy? How can I have a successful life? How can I have a life I like to have? How can I be the person I like to be? How can I be wiser and smarter? How can I have good and harmonious relations with others? Why do people meditate to achieve enlightenment? What is the true meaning of spiritual practice? Why all beings are one? Read the book for free here.

No comments:

Post a Comment