Friday, July 21, 2017

Crystal Report: How to set alternate row colors in the detail section?

Open the report in the Crystal Report designer

1. Right click on the Details and select the Section Expert.
2. In the popped up Section Expert window, select the Color tab.



3. Click on the X-2 square button.
4. In the popped up Formula Workshop window, set the colors in the bottom right pane.
            if (RecordNumber mod 2 = 0) then
                  Color(213, 213, 150) //or crYellow
            else
                  crWhite

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                        
If you have ever asked yourself these questions, this is the book for you. What is the meaning of life? Why do people suffer? What is in control of my life? Why is life the way it is? How can I stop suffering and be happy? How can I have a successful life? How can I have a life I like to have? How can I be the person I like to be? How can I be wiser and smarter? How can I have good and harmonious relations with others? Why do people meditate to achieve enlightenment? What is the true meaning of spiritual practice? Why all beings are one? Read the book free here.

No comments:

Post a Comment