Tuesday, April 3, 2018

NetBeans: How to find all the @TODO items in your code

While developing the project for the initial main functions, you put reminders of the add-on things needed to put in later using comments like this.

//@TODO the changes to be made later

After you have finished the initial round of coding, you need to find all the TODO things to work on them. In NetBeans, you can find all of them by clicking the Window item in the top menu and select the Action Items.





You can right-click on an item in the Action Items pane and choose the Scope and Filter you want to apply to the list. If you select Show All from the Filter menu, it will display lines of code with compiling errors, quick fixes and style warnings in addition to the TODO things. You can also sort the entries in the Action Items by picking a method from the Sort By menu.

Double click on an item in the Action Items pane will take you to its location in your code.

Reference:





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                        
If you have ever asked yourself these questions, this is the book for you. What is the meaning of life? Why do people suffer? What is in control of my life? Why is life the way it is? How can I stop suffering and be happy? How can I have a successful life? How can I have a life I like to have? How can I be the person I like to be? How can I be wiser and smarter? How can I have good and harmonious relations with others? Why do people meditate to achieve enlightenment? What is the true meaning of spiritual practice? Why all beings are one? Read the book free here.




No comments:

Post a Comment