Tuesday, April 3, 2018

NetBeans: Use / reference classes from external jars

If your code needs to use classes from other jars, get these jars and put them in folders at your discretion.

1. Click  on Tools in the top menu and select Liberaries


2. In the new pop-up Ant Library Manager window, click the New Library button at the bottom-left corner.


3. Enter the library name you want to use and click OK.


4. Click the Add JAR/Folder button to choose the jars you would like to add to the new library. Click the OK button.

5. In NetBeans, right-click on your project and select Properties.

6. In the Project Properties window, select Libraries under the Categories.



7. Click the Add Library button and select the library you want to add. Finally, click the OK button.

Of course, if your project only needs a few external jars, you can directly add them to your libraries by clicking the Add JAR/Folder button in the Project Properties window.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                        
If you have ever asked yourself these questions, this is the book for you. What is the meaning of life? Why do people suffer? What is in control of my life? Why is life the way it is? How can I stop suffering and be happy? How can I have a successful life? How can I have a life I like to have? How can I be the person I like to be? How can I be wiser and smarter? How can I have good and harmonious relations with others? Why do people meditate to achieve enlightenment? What is the true meaning of spiritual practice? Why all beings are one? Read the book free here.







No comments:

Post a Comment