Monday, February 10, 2014

NetBeans junit/junit_4 library could not be found

This is caused by that the NetBeans IDE you are using has JUnit installed, but the jar files for JUnit are not in your project compiling classpath. You may do one of the following to fix this problem.

A. Add JUnit to your project classpath

  1. Create a new JUnit library which includes the junit.jar and hamcrest-core.jar from JUnit. 
  2. Add the JUnit library to your project compile path.

B. Do the following

  1. Open <your project>\nbproject\project.properties
  2. Search for lines containing "junit"
  3. Comment out all these lines: ${libs.junit.classpwth} or ${libs.junit_4.classpath}
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------          

                        
If you have ever asked yourself these questions, this is the book for you. What is the meaning of life? Why do people suffer? What is in control of my life? Why is life the way it is? How can I stop suffering and be happy? How can I have a successful life? How can I have a life I like to have? How can I be the person I like to be? How can I be wiser and smarter? How can I have good and harmonious relations with others? Why do people meditate to achieve enlightenment? What is the true meaning of spiritual practice? Why all beings are one? Read the book free here.

2 comments: